MyMedicalPayments: Customers of MyMedicalPayments.com can pay their bills by logging from the official site www.mymedicalpayments.com (given below) and visit Pay Bills Section to make the payments. In the event of any matter or support one can contact MyMedicalPayments.com support using the information given below.
To log-in one should pay a visit to the invoice payment site www.mymedicalpayments.com and input his/her username/password in the ideal part of the page and press login. In case you have forgotten your password/user id you’ll be able to press on Forgot password button. My accounts section, you’ll be able to see your pending bills and make the payment by Online Banking facility. If you happen to need to redeem rewards points see provides page.
My Medical Payments allow you to pay your medical bills online at their website. You can easily make secure payments. After paying you can also review your existing account balance and can easily update your billing address.
The Way To Sign?
- Go to the website www.mymedicalpayments.com via your internet explorer.
- Enter your account number in the area tagged as”Account Number”.
- If you have any difficulty in finding your account number then click on the link”Where’s My Account Number”.
- It will show you a picture of a fiscal statement pointing to the places where you can locate your account number written.
- To continue the procedure you have to confirm your identity. You can choose one of three options; either you can enter the last four digits of a patient’s social security number or individual’s date of arrival or individual’s phone number.
- You can input one or more one of these options in accordance with your desire and simplicity.
- Now you have to enter the last four digits of the individual’s SSN from the specified area.
- Below there is a checkbox to make certain you have read the terms and conditions. It’s suggested to go through the terms and condition section by clicking on the link”Terms & Conditions” in the face of the checkbox. After
- studying it all check the box to continue the procedure.
- Eventually, click the”Sign in” option at the bottom to finish the process. Further, follow the directions to make a secure medical payment.
I don’t have health insurance. What if I do?
In the event that you received providers but did not have health insurance, they can set you up with a payment program. Contact them 1-800-355-24-70 or email them in Send Mail.
My visit was due to a car accident. Can you send this bill to my insurance?
You will need to contact your car insurance company initially and begin the claim. Once you’ve completed that, call MyMedicalPayments in 1-800-355-24-70 and let them know the claim number for your auto insurance provider.
I only visited the hospital once. Why do I have two invoices?
You might have two invoices because hospital services and doctor services are sometimes billed separately. The hospital bill accounts for supplies and equipment during your stay, whereas the doctor bill accounts for the doctors you saw while under the hospital’s care.
Were my doctors employed by the hospital?
Your hospital has selected to work with a third-party supplier that specializes in medical staffing and administration.
How To Pay MyMedicalPayments
Online: Go to https://www.mymedicalpayments.com/MyMedicalPayments/EnterAccount.aspx and pay using your Account Number (found on your bill).
By Phone: The MyMedicalPayments.com associated customer service phone number is 800-355-2470. It is not clear if they will accept payments by phone, but they can provide you with any help you need.
By Mail: There should be a mailing address on your bill if you choose to pay this way instead.
You will be taken to the website homepage. You can now register and enjoy online payment.