PayMDXTolls (www.paymdxtolls.com): Online Service Center You can pay toll payments, you can get answers to frequently asked questions, how to contact us or dispute a notice. Pay your toll payment by using the official website www.paymdxtolls.com and entering an account license plate, account number You can log in your account online by registering the driver’s license number and notice number.
You have passed your vehicle with the MDX toll zone and the toll payment has not been done by an electronic transponder. Here is full information about the MDX toll payment. MDX Toll Zone has developed an online service center and website to pay toll payments. To pay the bill, you need to login to your account by entering some important information such as account license plate, account number. You can login your account online by registering the driver’s license number and notice number. You can pay toll bu by using a valid credit or debit card along with the toll account number. So here is the complete information about your payment.
MDX Tolls Notes:
- This system uses the state of the art digital imaging system, which pulls a picture of the vehicle’s license plate into question.
- You can find answers to frequently asked questions, how to contact us or dispute a notice.
- The unpaid toll invoice will be sent directly to the registered owner on the address listed on your vehicle registration.
- All tolls will be sent separately and will not be consolidated while driving through the state of Florida
- A prepay option is available that is ideal for those who use the MDX toll system
Login Guide to paymdxtolls:
Visit the given link here on this page.
After open the website there will be “login”.
Click on the Login.
A separate login your account page will appear on your computer screen.
Now fill the required information.
Enter “Account License Plat”
1. Account Number (A number indicated on your notice (up to 12 digits)
Driver’s License Number (DL Number on the Account)
Notice Number (Displayed on any notice just below your account number)
MDX Miami-Dade Expressway Authority is an American website working in the state of Florida. The website was created by the state government in 1994 with the Miami-Dade County Commission. The Authority is operating the five main expressways, which was previously maintained by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT). These expressways include:
Pay MDX Tolls Customer Service Info
Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Service Center / Self-Service toll-free number is 855-277-0848
Closed on major holidays such as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and Independence Day
Any customers with a lock box attempting to send a remit check payments should mail it to: Miami-Dade Expressway Authority, PO Box 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.