Quickpayportal (www.quickpayportal.com): To serve the public better, hospitals are thinking up advanced billing systems and portals so that they can pay their Medical due online without the necessity of visiting the hospital and cover with the newspaper bill. Quickpayportal is one such excellent billing system where you can pay the invoices for the services obtained from the clinics. Quickpayportal is a user-friendly payment method that not just allows you to make secure payments but also provides the facility to look at your old statements online.
To pay the bills, you Want to input QuickPay Code, Statement ID, or Access Code. Here’s a comprehensive guide to cover your bills online using the Quickpayportal. Read the procedure below to find complete details regarding request prescriptions; get evaluation results; read individual educational content; see statements; pay debts, and accessibility related content and services.
Quickpayportal has made online bill payment much easier. Just by entering the Quickpay code found on the Patient statement/ bill, we could only log in and proceed with payments. If that you have a bill to cover and you’re planning to cover together with the Quickpayportal, all you have to input is the QuickPay Code that is also referred to as the Access Document or Album ID. Usually, this information will available on the statement. In many cases, the Quickpay code or the access code will probably be a 15 digit code. The one huge advantage of Quickpayportal is that it is available 24/7 to make the payments.
- You are able to make bill payments online
- Manage and Access your Health Records
- View and Update your Personal Information like communicating details, account information, billing address etc..
- Request for a Prescriptions online from your doctor or healthcare provider
- Get Test Results directly into your account
- Read patient educational material suggested by doctors
- Manage, schedule or reschedule appointments with your Healthcare suppliers
- View the old invoice statements
Make a bill payment via QuickPayPortal at www.quickpayportal.com:
You want to access through the QuickPay portal to make a bill payment at www.quickpayportal.com. Without registering, you can’t get the QuickPayPortal alternatives. Please follow the below steps to generate a payment through QuickPayPortal at www.quickpayportal.com:
- Make sure the device or computer or PC or Notebook you’re using meets the above mentioned technical requirements and is connected to an active internet connection.
- Open the above-suggested browsers and Visit the QuickPayPortal’s site by entering the URL www.quickpayportal.com
- Supply the 15 digit QuickPay Code / Statement ID / Access Code available on your billing statement from the prescribed areas and click on the sign-up alternative.
- Sign into your account at the QuickPayPortal by supplying the login details like email identification, date of birth, phone number and password.
- Click the”Bill Payment” option.
- The total bill amount will be shown to you. Now input the amount you need to pay which could be either full or partial of the true charging amount.
- As you will find flexible Procedures to make the payment via QuickPayPortal, follow any of these methods you want to select:
What is QuickPayportal?
QuickPay portal is an online bill payment service managed by Athena Health Inc, a cloud-based Healthcare services supplier
Which are the services offered by QuickPayportal?
Though QuickPay portal is famous for invoice payments, they also offer other services like access health documents, request or reschedule appointments, view and update personal info, request prescriptions, get test results, read patient educational content, view statements etc..
What should I do?
In case you cannot locate the quick pay code on the individual billing statement, you have to get hold of the corresponding billing professional services of the clinic during the working hours.